Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Money DOES make one happy

So I realized something in my days of avoiding this blog. Everyone needs money. And if you don't have money you want it. That fact made me realized that when you get something you want you become a happier person. For example I got red beans after not having it for months. Did I need the yummy desert topper? No. But, did I want it? Heck yeah I did so I got it and now I am a happier person. Same goes with money.

Thinking more on this (I turned into a thinker now) I have never met a person with money who was unhappy. I mean I've seen people sigh over not know what to buy but never sigh over having money. =_= I wish I had money....

Ok now to tell what brought me to this thought. Well I had money (I am not much of a spender as I dislike crowded places like halls, malls or schools.) And I just let people borrow it. I let out almost 200.00 total over the past month. I should learn to lie or say no when people as for money, I know. But yeah I had all this money and now I don't. And I feel poor and depressed about it. Sure when I get it it will just sit in my wallet but it's the idea of having money that brings me joy. Yeah I could sit on the idea of people paying me back but pfft fat chance in me getting all of that back.
So yeah money = happiness and typing blogs on a phone is hard because ya never know how a post really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment